Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Videos :)

So, no recent pics from KC.  He's obviously too busy.  However, in the meantime, I've had a chance to upload some videos.  The first was taken at our favorite Thai place, Abalone Thai, in Christchurch.


This next one is a long shot taken during our drive from Christchurch to Queenstown.  (Cameron helped shoot another amazing video during this drive, but I haven't been able to find it yet.)  This video is a little bouncy and you can see some window glare, but it does show how nice our views were on the drive.  I was in one car with Cam and Trevor, and Kim, Heather, Mark, and Katie were squeezed into the car in front of us.

One of our stops along the drive was in a town called Twizel, where we had lunch and Heather, at least, took some time to stretch her legs.  Twizel was also the location of Gondor, so Heather's glee is understandable.

I know I already posted some pics from our trip to the ice rink in Queenstown, but I think this video really captures the energy out on the ice...

And just before we left the holiday house in Queenstown, the guys gave a violent goodbye by destroying the snowman I spent all morning building.  (Somewhere, I think my aunt and uncle have some footage of the actual creation process for all the snowmen.  Maybe I can get that so you can have a true before and after experience.)

More videos coming soon!  (And, I hope, more KC pics also)

PS: Somebody let me know if any of the videos don't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment