Friday, July 29, 2011

Where in the world...

Jessica sent me a bunch of new photos!  The trick: KC did not give me any info about where they are.  So, I've had to use my deduction skills...
KC is apparently drinking Monster.  Evidently, it's the "meanest energy supplement on the planet", plus it's lo-carb.  This tells me nothing about his location, but he looks cute and I like his sunglasses.

Based on some of the details hidden in this shot, I suspect they went somewhere in the area of Gilroy, California: Garlic capital of the world.

And it appears the group traveled to the Winchester Mystery House in the San Jose area.  The house was built by Sarah Winchester -- awesome name, creepy story.

Here we have Jessica and KC at Sarah's stables...

And now the whole group :)

I have to say, the Winchester House sounds really interesting.  Also, I am a big fan of garlic, so I'm pretty jealous of all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment